Admitted to Bar in 2000.
Civil Law & Litigation, Estates and Successions, Matrimonial & Family Law and Litigation, Company Law and Commercial Litigation including day to day legal support to small and medium size corporations.
Charalambos heads our Northern office in Thessaloniki and works closely with our Athens head office where most of our research and preparation is executed.
Charalambos was born in 1976 in Paris. He became a member of Stavropoulos L.C. in 2009. Previously he was a senior associate with the Thessaloniki law firm of Constantine Botsaris who is a law professor of Civil Law and Civil Procedural Law at the University of Thrace.
Charalambos obtained his law degree (from the Democritus University of Thrace in 1998. Subsequently he was awarded his Postgraduate Degree (LL.M.) from the same University. He majored in Private International Law.
Charalambos was called to the Thessaloniki Bar in 2000 and is presently admitted to practice before all Greek Courts of the First Instance in any procedure and all Courts of Appeal (Civil & Criminal Procedure).
- Civil Law
- Civil Litigation
- Estates & Successions
- Commercial Law & Commercial Litigation
- Private International Law
- 10 years of Experience and Participation in various Seminars and Programmes
- a)Gender Equality and Sexual Harassment in Work (Legal Aid, Legal Advices)
- 1st Balcan Procedural Conference in Climinal Law
- Development of Basic Skills Using Information and Communication Technologies
- Programme to provide Legal Aid (Law 3226/2004) in people with low income and similar Programme – Lawyer Appointed – by the Ministry of Justice