Fotini (Fouli) Mamalouga
Admitted to Bar in 1980.
Civil Law & Litigation, Liability & Claims Litigation.
Fouli was born in 1955 in Athens. She became a member of Stavropoulos L.C. in 2000. Previously she was a senior associate with one of the most prestigious boutique law firms in Athens specializing in currency control violation regulations, money laundering and white collar crime issues. She was involved in a number of major trials and high profile cases that made the headlines of the day and opened new areas in litigation practice and procedures. She now heads the Civil Litigation Department of the firm.
Fouli obtained her law degree with honors from the University of Athens in 1978.
Fouli was called to the Athens Bar in 1980 and is presently admitted to practice before all Greek Courts of the First Instance in any procedure, all Courts of Appeal and the Supreme Court of the Greek Republic (Civil & Criminal Procedure) and the Administrative Court (Conseil D’Etat).
- Civil Law
- Personal Injury and Civil Liability Litigation
- Civil & Commercial (claims) Litigation
- Criminal Law & Litigation
- Special Legal Counsel to “Toyota Hellas” from 1980 up to 1992
- Legal Counsel of the Insurance Company “AGF KOSMOS”- Allianz from 1980 up to 2000
- Legal Counsel of the Insurance Company “ASPIS PRONIA” from 2001 up to 2009
- Special Legal Counsel to the Chairman of “O.P.E.K.E.P.E.” the state entity charged with administration of all EU farm subsidies in Greece from 2002 up to 2006
- Legal Counsel to The Insurers Auxilliary Fund from 2009 till this day