International Marketing & Communication Consultant
North American base: Toronto, Ontario Canada
A Marketing professional with a successful track record in the Canadian Retail Sector, having held senior positions responsible for Marketing development & integration, business & account management expansion initiatives. Recognized as a highly organized implementer of strategic & tactical Marketing programs coupled with a strong, targeted communication skill-set. First–hand knowledge and experience with Corporate culture best practices, mandates and deliverables in the areas of hands-on project management, brand equity, PR assimilation and positioned & customized imaging criteria.
U.S. raised and educated, with permanent residency established in Toronto, Ontario.
Post-graduate studies at Michigan State University, receiving a Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Marketing & Advertising with concentrations in Journalism & Creative Writing.
Professional Development Achievements:
- Leadership Development & Team-building Programs
- Business process implementation studies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Author of several, regionally-published articles including business negotiating and new-age communications
- Founder of “Jim Burbulis Marketing Management Company”, Toronto
- Conversational Greek