Specialising in Green Field Operations – Private Health Food Industry & Real Estate Development. Dynamic, Results-Oriented, Team-Spirited, Human Developer.
Almost 30 years of management experience in Logistics and Food Industry, Large scale entertainment parks, Housing & Real Estate Development, Private Hospitals & Rehabilitation Centres, Health Tourism. Consistently maintain partnership in Green Energy firms as long as partnership and consultancy work in Health Tourism and Medical Institutions.
1st High school of Athens, National Technical University of Athens, School of Civil Engineering, University of Southampton, Postgraduate Department of Transportation Planning.
- Executive works in Project Planning and Operations
- Organise, Inspire and Coach personnel
- Analysis of consumer behaviours and group needs
- Logistics Management in large truck fleets (300+)
- Knowledge of public sector in several areas of Greece
- Maximising results
2001 – Today Private Health Sector
- Operation of Maternity clinics, General clinics & Diagnostic Centres (in Volos, Larissa, Veria, Corfu, Kozani).
- Consultant & Partner in the Health Tourism Sector in Greece (Crete, Rhodes, Kos, Corfu, Skiathos)
2007 – Today Partner
- Green Energy Photovoltaic Parks (ownership & management)
1995 – 2001 Real Estate Development
- Estrellia Glyfada Park, AEK Football Stadium, Attica Shopping Centre, Attiki Odos S.E.A., Housing Development
in Greek islands.
1982 – 1998 Vivartia (Delta Dairy – DANONE)
- Manager, Director, General Manger & C.E.O. in companies of the Group
Other Qualifications and Hobbies:
- Lieutenant in Greek Army, Corps of Engineers (2,5 years)
- Miniature train assembly
- Boat Captain