Taxation and Tax Litigation
The Firm provides counsel on corporate, partnership and individual tax planning and works with a variety of accounting firms on tax issues pertaining to businesses and individuals. We also deal regularly with international tax matters. Our tax expertise includes dealing with offshore trusts and the tax consequences of ownership of real and personal property in Greece by non-residents.
Our Taxation and Tax Litigation team of multi-disciplinary lawyers pool cross-border knowledge and experience. We have extensive experience in working with local and international accounting and international tax consulting firms. Our core team consists of tax lawyers, litigators, arbitration experts and forensic accountants.
Our experience includes:
- Resolution and settlement of corporate and personal tax issues related to Capital Gain, Property and Estate Tax, Corporate Tax and VAT high value matters at all stages of the dispute up to and including litigation before the High Administrative Court (Conseil d’Etat)
- Tax litigation before national and international courts and specialist tax tribunals
- Providing advisement and immediate support on “dawn raids” by tax authorities; settling transfer pricing disputes
- Advising on information requests and investigations from tax authorities
- Advising on Tax Treaty and related Disputes